Pre-construction Townhomes Available For Investment in February 2019
This Townhome’s design has been inspired by Queen Diana.”
Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family as the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, the heir apparent to the British throne. She was the mother of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Prince Harry.
Diana was born into the Spencer family, a family of British nobility with royal ancestry and was the youngest daughter of John Spencer, Viscount Althorp, and Frances Roche. She grew up in Park House, situated on the Sandringham estate, and was educated in England and Switzerland. In 1975—after her father inherited the title of Earl Spencer—she became known as Lady Diana Spencer. She came to prominence in February 1981 when her engagement to Prince Charles was announced to the world.
Financial Info For Investing In This Property:
Initial Investment : $36,250.00
Market Rent : $1500 per month
Loan Payment: $519.00
Property Management :$150.00
Taxes : $100.00
Insurance : $75.00
Net Income: $656.00
Return on Investment : 21.7%
Where else can you generate a 21.7% return with consistent recurring cashflows?? It’s time to make the right choice for your family and start investing now!
Not only will you generate passive income for yourself, but you will be able to pass on legacy income to your loved ones forever!
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Pay Online
- Tenant Portal
- AdventHealth Tampa (2.08 mi)51 reviews
- AdventHealth Centra Care Temple Terrace (0.27 mi)7 reviews
- Moffitt Cancer Center (1.83 mi)45 reviews
- Shinobi School (0.55 mi)7 reviews
- University of South Florida (1.34 mi)47 reviews
- USF College of Public Health (2.07 mi)1 reviews
- Publix (0.45 mi)30 reviews
- Alqassam Supermarket (0.36 mi)7 reviews
- Pacific Fiesta Mart (0.72 mi)8 reviews